Tips After Entering Nursing Home
- Visit after business hours and on weekends
- Attend resident and family council meetings
- Start a family council group to meet every month if none exists
- Get involved with care planning
- Don’t hesitate to look at the clinical chart and ask questions
- Make your concerns known to administrator and director of nursing
Elder Protection Center strives to provide you with valuable information about a variety of issues facing our aging population. Our Tips and Resources will help you to seek out long term care or help with transitioning to new living arrangements. Learn about safety devices and technology to make your home safer, understand important legal documents and more, all in one great resource.